Well, I think summer is officially over in Manchester! The weather seems to be saying, “Yeah it’s September now…it’s time to get chilly!”
Looking back at the past month, I’m actually pretty surprised that I read four books in August! I must say that I couldn’t have done it without audiobooks! I listen when I have to wash bottles (which I do often) and since we don’t have a car, I do a lot of walking around town so audiobooks continue to prove themselves very useful!
- Defy by Sarah B. Larson
- Ignite by Sarah B. Larson
- 99 Days by Katie Cotugno
- The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
We have finally begun unpacking our books (two months after the move!), so my plans for September are exciting as I’m re-discovering the unread books I brought with us to the U.K.
- Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging by Louis Rennison (print)
- On the Bright Side, I’m Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God by Louise Rennison (print)
- Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas by Louise Rennison (print)
- Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo (e-book)
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo (arc print)
- This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith (print)
- Virals by Kathy Reichs (audiobook)
- A Spy in the House by Y.S. Lee (audiobook)
I want to know what’s on your Reading Queue! You can comment on this post, or join us on Instagram! If you’re interested in joining, just use the hashtag #readingqueue with a photo of the books you are planning to read! And don’t forget to update us throughout the month!