Hi again friends!
As it turns out I’m a huge fan of audiobooks! Haha That is the understatement of the year! I LOVE audiobooks and pretty much everyone I know is fully aware of it! I may have mentioned it one or two times.
2013 was my second year of participation in the YA Audiobook Challenge, which is hosted by Jen at Book and a Latte and was, I’m pretty sure, created solely for me alone. For the most part, I listen to audiobooks while I’m running, which I do a lot of. I’ll also have one playing while doing those chores that drive me crazy, like washing dishes and folding laundry. So, over the course of the year I listened to 35 YA audiobooks (1 short of my original goal of 36) which qualified me for the “Rockn’ Out” level of the challenge!
Let’s go ahead and re-cap all the awesome audiobooks I read this past year.
1. Everlost by Neal Shusterman
2. Paper Towns by John Green
3. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
4. Entwined by Heather Dixon
9. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
10. Switched by Amanda Hocking
11. Torn by Amanda Hocking
12. Ascend by Amanda Hocking
17. The Kill Order by James Dashner
18. Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card
19. The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
20. Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick
33. Curtsies & Conspiracies by Gail Carriger
34. Prodigy by Marie Lu
35. Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor
I know I should have linked to my reviews, but I’m too lazy to do all that…haha
So, there you go! Yay for audiobooks!!